Web got you feeling like a dunce?
No one is born with an intuitive understanding of digital marketing — or an expert’s touch in using the Web’s most popular tools, for that matter. Truth is, everyone could use a hand, and there’s simply no reason to go it alone when it comes to understanding how to do business in today’s digital economy.
That’s why MojoWeb’s Pat McKenna offers the following support materials to students enrolled in his classes at Waukesha County Technical College (WCTC). Whether it’s designing your first site with WordPress or figuring out what to post on your blog, you’ll find plenty of insights and solid direction to make your online presence valuable to your clients and customers.
wctc class resource pages
- Web Design with WordPress
- Digital Marketing Resources
- E-mail Marketing Resources
- Social Media Marketing Resources
- Search Engine Optimization Resources
- Web Usability/UX Resources
featured guides and reports
- 2017 State of Inbound Marketing Report (PDF)
- 2017 Social Media Marketing Report (PDF)
- Google Ranking Factors Checklist (PDF)
- Content Creation Hacks: How to Quickly Produce Valuable Content
- 2016 Social Media Image Sizing Guide
- The Ultimate List of Marketing Statistics
- The Marketers’ Guide to Writing Good Well (PDF)
- Top Six Email Marketing Trends You Need to Keep Pace With
- Learning SEO from the Experts (PDF)
- Creating a Content Machine (PDF)
- 100 Inbound Marketing Content Ideas
- Monitor Your Social Media Presence in 10 Minutes a Day
- MailChimp Content Style Guide
If you still have questions about any of the materials provided, please feel free to contact us. We love “talking shop,” as well as providing sighs of relief to the digitally frustrated!
“Pat McKenna is exceptional in the classroom with an interactive and conversational style that consistently resonates with students. If you’re looking for an innovative, knowledge-driven instructor who will always put the learning needs of his students first, Pat is without a doubt the right choice.”
Russ Roberts, WCTC Small Business Center Director